Egypt has always been one of the world’s top tourist destinations, and there are only a few travel enthusiasts who are unaware of Cairo’s natural and historical heritage. We’ve created a guide to help you have the time of your life if you happen to visit Cairo in December.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 12 places to visit in Cairo during the holiday season. Take a look at our complete guide, and we guarantee you’ll find some useful information about what to do in Cairo during the winter season:
1. Visit the Abdeen Palace.
2. Climb Up to the Roof of Bab Zuweila.
3. Do some indoor rock climbing at Ascent.
4. Unleash your inner artist with Brush It.
5. Capture Cairo’s most glamorous moments with this experience hosted by Hossam.
6. Visit the Pyramids of Giza.
7. See one of the world’s great collections at the Egyptian Museum.
8. Discover the fascinating Coptic history in old Cairo.
9. Spend some time exploring Saqqara and Dahshur.
10. Go shopping in Khan El-Khalili’s Maze.